October 2014 LUNCH Membership Meeting
October 15, 2014
Time-11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Syberg’s on Dorsett
Speaker Series Installment #3
Join us for LUNCH and our speaker series featuring
representatives from STL firms:
Traci O’Bryan with Arcturis
Steve Smith with the Lawrence Group
Lauren Smith with S.M. Wilson & Co.
Why Should you Attend?
* Find out the perceived role of the subcontractor according to the architect.
* Learn how to become more engaged with the architect on the front end of project design.
* Why is the ability to utilize BIM a true advantage for the subcontractor, from the architect’s perspective?
* How to avoid those potential issues subcontractors sometimes create for the architect.
* Gain insight into the architect’s view of value engineering.
* Overview of upcoming Projects for the next 24 months.
Cost is $25 for ASA Members which includes lunch and programming.
Interested in sponsoring the meeting? Cost is $250. Contact email@example.com for details on becoming a meeting sponsor.
$25 per person-ASA Members. Includes LUNCH & program.
(No shows will be billed if not cancelled by Friday, October 10th )
If you have a non member guest for the meeting, please contact
the ASA office- firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance to register your guest.
First time non member guests are free of charge.
To register and pay with credit card, complete form below. To register and pay by check, complete form below and print invoice and remit payment to P.O. Box 510743 St. Louis, MO 63151
- October 15, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Venue: Syberg's on Dorsett