BPI in a Box LUNCH Meeting | Subs & Suppliers Only
ASA Monthly LUNCH Meeting
Syberg’s on Dorsett | 2430 Old Dorsett Rd. Maryland Heights, MO
Wednesday, August 16, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
BPI in a Box Lunch Meeting
BPI: Business Practice Interchange for Subcontractor/Supplier Members Only.
Business Practice Interchange is an informal share session where ASA member subcontractors & suppliers can share their experiences with projects, general contractors, and owners.
Only first-hand information is allowed to be shared.
ASA is only providing a forum for the exchange of business information.
Information exchanged by members must be current, accurate and first hand.
BPI COMPANIES FOR DISCUSSION |
Aspire Construction Services
TOPIC OF DISCUSSION |
ASA PROVIDES AN IMPORTANT RESOURCE FOR NATIONWIDE LIEN PROTECTION
- All states have lien laws, but they are all different.
- Some states require notice before the work, others not until after.
- Time limits vary. Can the owner be made to may twice
- Do liens have priority over lender’s mortgages?
- Learn more about ASA’s 50-State Summary of Lien Laws and how to protect your rights.
- Presented by Chapter Attorney | Richard Stockenberg | The Stockenberg Law Firm
Lunch | 11:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
BPI Session | 11:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Register above to pay by credit card or check!
ASA MEMBER (subcontractor/suppliers only) | $25 includes lunch & program
(NO SHOWS NOT CANCELLED BY FRIDAY, August 11th, 2023 will be charged per ASA cancellation policy,
if you cancel after the 11th no refund, but you may always send someone in your place)
Venue: Syberg's on Dorsett
August 16, 2023
11:30 am - 12:30 pm