January 2021 Member VIRTUAL Meeting
Monthly Membership VIRTUAL Meeting
FREE for ASA Members!
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Doing Business Outside your Comfort Zone in the age of COVID!
Covid-19 has completely upended what is “normal” in construction.
With this level of disruption comes opportunities…..and threats.
Join us for a discussion on maneuvering your way through the morass of what could be coming in 2021.
Discussion topics will include:
* How do I evaluate opportunities that involve me stretching outside my comfort zone?
* What are the financial and legal risks that come with bigger job sizes, working for new clients,
entering new territories, etc.
* Dealing with 5 out of state legal and illegal L’s | Licenses, Liens, Laws, Loser, and Lovers.
* Income & sales tax considerations while working in other states.
* How to be seen as a trusted business development advisor while networking.
* What and how can this go right…..and wrong!
Chris O’Hagan, JD Kutter
Jennifer Bardot, Enterprise Bank & Trust
Dick Stockenberg, The Stockenberg Law Firm
Robert Schroell, UHY LLP, Certified Public Accountants
Q&A at end of the presentation!
Register above to receive ZOOM login information.
Attendees will receive zoom login via email after registration is complete.
Registration due by Monday, January 18, 2021
FREE FOR ASA MEMBERS
$25 NON MEMBERS
- January 20, 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Interactive Online Education