STAR SAFETY SEMINAR-OSHA Recordkeeping Rules and Reporting Tips
RESCHEDULED FROM APRIL 29th
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Enterprise Bank & Trust Board Room
3890 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63127
OSHA RECORDKEEPING RULES AND REPORTING TIPS
Guidelines for successful OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
1. Tips for successful OSHA recordkeeping including the latest rule changes for 2015.
2. The how and when of OSHA reporting.
3. What is job related and what is not?
4. When does an injury become more than first-aid?
5. What can you do to minimize your recordable cases?
6. The info you will gain can make or break your company when your incident rate is evaluated by insurance companies and future customers!
ASA Members $45
Non Members $65
To register and pay with credit card, complete form below.
Choose a payment option from option drop down menu
To register and pay by check, complete form below and download PDF invoice and remit payment to P.O. Box 510743 St. Louis, MO 63151
Register by Friday, June 5, 2015.
No Shows will be billed if not cancelled by Friday, June 5, 2015.
- June 9, 2015
10:00 am - 12:00 pm