December 2020 Member VIRTUAL Meeting
POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 20, 2021, due to speaker conflicts!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR NEW MEETING DATE
Monthly Membership VIRTUAL Meeting
FREE for ASA Members!
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Doing Business Outside your Comfort Zone in the age of COVID!
Covid-19 has completely upended what is “normal” in construction.
With this level of disruption comes opportunities…..and threats.
Join us for a discussion on maneuvering your way through the morass of what could be coming in 2021.
Discussion topics will include:
* How do I evaluate opportunities that involve me stretching outside my comfort zone?
* What are the financial and legal risks that come with bigger job sizes, working for new clients,
entering new territories, etc.
* Dealing with 5 out of state legal and illegal L’s | Licenses, Liens, Laws, Loser, and Lovers.
* Income & sales tax considerations while working in other states.
* How to be seen as a trusted business development advisor while networking.
* What and how can this go right…..and wrong!
Chris O’Hagan, JD Kutter
Dick Stockenberg, The Stockenberg Law Firm
Robert Schroell, UHY LLP, Certified Public Accountants
Jennifer Bardot, Enterprise Bank & Trust
Q&A at end of the presentation!
Venue: Virtual Event
December 16, 2020
11:30 am - 12:30 pm