POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 20, 2021, due to speaker conflicts!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR NEW MEETING DATE
Monthly Membership VIRTUAL Meeting
FREE for ASA Members!
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Doing Business Outside your Comfort Zone in the age of COVID!
Covid-19 has completely upended what is “normal” in construction.
With this level of disruption comes opportunities…..and threats.
Join us for a discussion on maneuvering your way through the morass of what could be coming in 2021.
Discussion topics will include:
* How do I evaluate opportunities that involve me stretching outside my comfort zone?
* What are the financial and legal risks that come with bigger job sizes, working for new clients,
entering new territories, etc.
* Dealing with 5 out of state legal and illegal L’s | Licenses, Liens, Laws, Loser, and Lovers.
* Income & sales tax considerations while working in other states.
* How to be seen as a trusted business development advisor while networking.
* What and how can this go right…..and wrong!
Chris O’Hagan, JD Kutter
Dick Stockenberg, The Stockenberg Law Firm
Robert Schroell, UHY LLP, Certified Public Accountants
Jennifer Bardot, Enterprise Bank & Trust
Q&A at end of the presentation!